If you are using a server plugin like Votifier, Dynmap, BlueMap, or Player Analytics. You'll need an additional port besides your main gameservers port, you can request ports by following the process below.
- When opening a ticket, please provide your Server UUID to us.
- Next provide us a quick justification for the port you would like to request, and a general port range you wish to stick to.
- If you are on a Shared IP, you may receive a port within your range, as other clients may have already claimed the port of your choice.
Greetings! I'd like to run Votifier on my server. My Server UUID is
1a2b3c4dand I'd like to request a port close to 8000-8050.
- Once our team has allocated a port to your server, you may view your allocations under Configuration -> Allocation Settings.
- Update the plugin configuration to match the ports allocated for your use.
- Restart your server and the port assigned to you will be in service.
Ports changes will not be in effect until the next server restart.