A PayPal Billing Agreement allows us to charge your PayPal account for the service on your account automatically, similar to how billing works with a Credit Card. This ensures that your service continues uninterrupted without the hassle of dealing with PayPal Subscriptions for upgrades, downgrades and cancellations.
What is a PayPal Subscription and how does it work?
A PayPal Subscription is an automatic payment profile setup designed to pay a specific amount on a set interval. If you signed up for a subscription when activating your service, an automatic payment will be sent from your account based on the interval of your service (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, and Annually). This ensures that your service continues uninterrupted and you do not need to manually pay your invoice.
How I do cancel my PayPal Subscription or Billing Agreement?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile (the gear icon) on the top right corner of the page.
- Click Pre-approved payments under "Payment settings".
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel, and click Cancel.
- Follow the instructions to cancel the agreement.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you should contact us directly to cancel the agreement. You can find PayPal's article on canceling a reoccurring payment agreement here.